CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Picture Frame Making


a. How did you feel in making the picture frame?

I felt happy, because I have made it! I am so proud of myself!whew! Even though it is not a perfect score, at least I have a grade. Actually, I felt so pressured in making this, because there are lot of subjects to study and I still have to made this... but alas, I have done it even though it is just simple at least I learned to be dependent in myself.

b. Compare your picture frame from other frames that are displayed in the department stores.

If I am to compare my picture frame to other frames in the department stores, all I can say is that mine is very unique and it have originality.hehe,,tnx!

1 comments:

MiSh said...

hi alliyna!.wiss..^___^